Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog Pimpin' Time #1

I found a blog that makes me laugh out loud in an almost embarrassing manner. It's called Hyperbole and a Half and Allie does an amazing job telling stories. Some of her posts can be hugely long (J groaned about it) but they are so entertaining that I fly through them. She's so good, she makes me want to be her friend. Will you be my friend Allie?

One of my friends that I frequently talk to, Lonnie Ann, has a comic called Almost Normal which is awesome. I love her art style and her willingness to bear her soul on her comic. Plus she can draw Dalia the Beerhorse like nobody's business. Everybody I know looks forward to her comic and I predict that she has a bright future ahead of her.

And last but not least, I have Shit My Kids Ruined. I call this the cheapest form of birth control known to man. Kids are destructive. Boys more so but girls as well. I don't think I could take having my kids ruin everything I own. This blog details all the train wrecks that kids can produce. This gives me a good reason not to have kids if I decide to never have any.

PBS

No comments:

Post a Comment